The introduction of the belt dryer
Belt dryer is a continuous dring equipment that uses steel mesh as the conveyor to transfer the material. Because the conveyor is reticular, it is most suitable for regular or irregular lumps. (such as coal, various mineral powders, food, vegetables, etc.)The belt dryer is composed of a feeding conveyor, main boxes, hot air fans, multi-layer belts, dehumidifying fans, and so on. There are baffles on both sides of the belt to prevent material leakage. There is a maintenance observation door outside the box to observe the drying of materials and the daily maintenance of equipment. The box wall is made of stainless steel which can effectively improve thermal efficiency.
The main principle is spreading the material on the net belt through the conveyor, drag the transmission device to move back and forth in the dryer, and the hot air flows through the material. Water vapor is discharged through the dehumidifying fan to achieve the purpose of drying.
Features of the mesh belt drying machine
- Continuous output with low energy, high efficiency, good drying effect;
- The fully automatic control system, easy to operate;
- Equipped with material baffle, detachable mesh belt, easy to clean and maintain. The machine is made of stainless steel, which is durable;
- A wide range of applications, using different mesh belt materials and layers to suit different materials;
- The belt dryer adopts the principle of multi-layer utilization of hot air, which can effectively use hot air efficiency and increase the utilization rate of heat energy.
- The heat source can be customized according to customer requirements, including coal, oil, natural gas, biomass, electric heating, etc.