Almond nut slicer machine
Almond nut slicer machine
An almond slicer, also known as a peanut or nut slicer, is designed to cut various nut kernels into slivers. The raw materials include dry or wet peanuts (halved), almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, macadamia nuts etc. The almond slice cutting machine is quite suitable for industrial use. Adjustable thickness of the slices, high output, low cost, stainless steel parts and compact structure are among the outstanding characteristics of the nut slicing machine. The finished products of the almond slicers can also be useful for the processing of snacks, like almond slices cookies, chocolate peanut slices.
- Reviews (0)
The almond slicer has many distinct advantages. The thickness of the nut slices is adjustable and can meet customers’ specific needs. To reach different slicing thicknesses, loosen the screws on both ends of the blades and those on the upper channel to adjust the clearance between the blades and the feeding port. The thickness of slivers generally reaches about 1mm. Because the peanut nut slicer machine is made of stainless steel, it is hygienic and easy to clean. The blades are of high quality and have a long service life, suitable for cutting various nuts. Besides, the output of the almond flakes cutter ranges from 200kg/h to 300kg/h, and the capacity can be customized.
Features of almond slicer machine
- The blade is made of high-quality high-speed steel, with a sharp edge and a long service life.
- The outer cover of the fuselage is made of stainless steel plate, which meets the requirements of food hygiene.
- All parts in contact with materials are made of food-grade stainless steel.
- Fully automatic operation, adjustable thickness.
- The motor adopts frequency conversion speed regulation, which can adjust the output of slices, 50-300 kg per hour.
- The pressing mechanism adopts a pneumatic device to adjust the pressure so that the slice achieves the best effect.
Automatic nut slicer application
This machine is special equipment for nut slicing. It is suitable for slicing peanut kernels, almonds, cashew kernels, hazelnut kernels, walnut kernels, and other nuts. It is suitable for the pre-processing of jam, bread, moon cake, and other pastry fillings. This machine adopts pneumatic automatic feeding, and the slice thickness can be adjusted.
Commercial nut slicer machine installation and debugging
1. Turn on the power and pay attention to whether the rotation of the spindle and cutter head is correct. The correct direction is clockwise from the top. The motor of this machine uses an electromagnetic speed regulating motor. The speed of the cutter head can be adjusted according to the actual requirements of the material. Note that the speed control controller should be returned to the zero position every time the machine is turned on and off to avoid damage to the speed governor.
2. Connect to the air source, connect clean compressed air from the pressure regulating valve with an 8mm outer diameter air pipe, and adjust the air pressure to 0.2Mpa.
3. Adjust the working frequency of the cylinder. The lifting time of the general cylinder is generally 3-4 seconds. The pressing time is generally adjusted to 20-30 seconds according to the different thickness and cutter speed required. The pressing time is just enough to complete the cutting. The material in the barrel is suitable.
4. Adjust the thickness of the slices, and add the cleaned nuts from the hopper to the hopper to start continuous slices. When you want to change the thickness of the slice, you can loosen the lock nut under the thickness adjustment handle, and adjust the handle clockwise to increase the thickness. On the contrary, reduce the thickness. One rotation will give an impression of a thickness of 1.5MM. Mediation can be made upon request. Re-tighten the nut after adjustment.
Precautions for using the almond slicer
1. The nuts to be sliced can be too dry. If the material is too dry, soak and then dry the slices.
If the material is too dry, the slices will break easily. If the water content is too high, the slices may accumulate on the cutter head and the discharge port.
2. The nuts should be selected and processed, and there should be no sand, stones, and other sundries inside, otherwise, it will cause the blade edge to collapse.
3. The working pressure of the cylinder of this machine can not be adjusted too high, it should be controlled at 0.25-0.3Mpa, the slice is easy to break if it is too low, and it will not be the whole slice. If it is too high, it will cause jitter during the work of the cutter head and make the slice thickness uneven.