Industrial Paper Shredder
Industrial Paper Shredder
The paper shredder is a recycling machine that use to cut paper, generally to achieve the confidentiality of discarded documents or to make filling materials. Our industrial shredders can not only cut paper but can also be used to cut credit cards, CDs, adhesive tape, etc. The paper can be cut into long strips, short strips, granular shapes, etc.
- Reviews (0)
- Maintenance of the paper shredder
The main components of the paper shredder include cutters and electric motors, which are tightly connected by belts and gears. The paper is fed in between the biting blades and is divided into many small pieces of paper. Different paper shredding methods are suitable for different occasions. Our paper shredder can obtain different paper shredding effects according to the type of cutter.
The advantages of the industrial paper shredder
- Super large amount of shredded paper: 1.2-2.0 tons of shredded paper per hour, which fully meets the requirements of industrial production-type paper shredding;
- Long continuous work: 24 hours of uninterrupted work, a large number of shredded paper can be concentrated to ensure high-efficiency work;
- Wide crushing adaptability: It can crush different secret-related media, such as paper, electronic multimedia, film, medicine and other media;
- Customized design: It can be designed according to customers’ needs to meet different needs of customers. Such as paper feeding method, control mode, new paper shredding effect, etc;
- Comprehensive safety insurance: Automatic shutdown when the door is opened, and automatic shutdown when the paper is full;
- Conveyor belt type: Easy to crush heavy objects and paper balls;
- Shredded paper pressing function: Avoid frequent cleaning of waste, affect work speed and save time;
|Cutting size||5mm strip||5*58mm segment|
|Voltage(can be customized)||380v/50hz||380v/50hz|
|Waste carton volume||560*660*560mm||560*660*560mm|
- The knives in the machine are precise and sharp. Be careful when using them. Do not roll the corners of your clothes or hair into the paper inlet to avoid accidental damage.
- After the shredder bucket is full, please remove it in time to avoid affecting the normal operation of the machine.
- Do not put in scraps of cloth, plastic, tape, hard metal, etc.
- In order to prolong the life of the machine, the amount of shredded paper each time should be less than the maximum amount of shredded paper specified by the machine.
- To clean the casing of the machine, please cut off the power first, and wipe with a soft cloth moistened with detergent or soft soapy water. Do not let the solution enter the machine, and do not use bleach, gasoline or thin liquid to scrub.
- Do not let sharp objects touch the shell, so as not to affect the appearance of the machine.